Monday, February 23, 2009

pataphor (or pph)

January 8 post was a pataphor... this is a lipogram on it, using my plurk name, tyrannosaurusbex. This means that I had to get rid of all a,b,e,n,o,r,s,t,u,x and y's... doesn't make too much sense to me, but fun to read out loud. Makes for and interesting code. The only word that didn't change was "which". it is also now much shorter in length, but a bit harder to read, as I am not used to sounding out words that don't flow, or aren't a part of my usual vocabulary...

Pph
I d d m kf – cim ii glish mffi pp wih g cig f p. h di mffi w flig c, did i h mcifl lck hl f mh. kf n d iv d m f pin hgh i. h j i which h p cm fm i w lg l m, lgig pl hudd f ligh w. h p i, i fc, n h h h diliig m-g cqid f pvi c wih h mi d liv m. h picl i f m-g i l dmgig pc cf i, dig i qi gg. Cqill hi c h cd mlfci i h c mchic pi, whi h f i ccidl vigi i h lk hl.

No comments:

Post a Comment