Monday, March 9, 2009

Postsingular has been a pretty fun read. I think it may be my favorite book of the quarter... I think it is interesting how everything seems to interconnect. The big pig, Chu's knot, Thuy's life and her metanovel are all dependent on each other. This is the conclusion that has been implied at the end of part three. I really wonder where the story will go for the rest of the book. There certainly still are a bunch of loose ends, for example, what will happen to Luty? Will they catch him and kill him, or will he dissapear forever? And Ond and Chu are still stuck in the Highbrane. For some reason I was feeling as if there wouldn't be much left of the story if it were to go on, but now I realize that there are a lot of unanswered questions.

1 comment:

  1. there certainly are the ending brings us in a sense full circle

    ReplyDelete